Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Solutions To Your Money Needs

On my blog I will list the work from home opportunities I am currently doing that are legit and scam free.

0) http://www.workathomecoach.com/go/15570  scroll done to Step 1 and Create Your account then sign up. You will make $100-$500+a week- There is no cost to get started- You are payed once you reach $50 every Friday by check or Paypal

1) http://30670.dailydough.com -  As an affiliate you'll start out earning $1.50 for every person you refer who opts-in with their name and email on our homepage.  You have heard of them all you do is enter your name and email address and sign up then sign up as an Affiliate to start making money. There is no cost at all. You are payed every Friday by check or Paypal once you reach $50.

2) http://universityofinternetscience.com/?rid=26911 - This is another great opportunity click on the link and watch the video, you will be glad you did. They teach you step by step how to make money marketing anything. You will also learn to make money working with them.

3) https://www.letsbehonest.me/refer/1000000623  They are a new social site hiring bloggers. Bring Your followers and join our new social site. The more you bring the more you make. 1500 followers pays you $1000.00 per month. You can also invite your friends and get credit for whomever they refer to the site. Please create a free account with the link below and get familiar with our page.

4) http://paidviewpoint.com/?r=5iyey0 - Take easy surveys they are less than 5 min long and get paid up to $25 for referring others.

6)  http://coingeneration.com/auth/new/155103/ -Make$365, $1 a day every time you run a free software 24 hours on your computer, that is $30/month free money just for running the software on your computer.
Make $1 a day from your referral who run the software 24 hours on there computer.
Make 20% off of your first levels earnings and 10% on your second level earnings.
Make sure you put a phone number that gets text messages cause they will send you a text to verify your account. Once you make $1 you can withdraw instantly.  I am currently running the software on my laptop and I see no issues my computer is still running good.

7) https://www.micasaclub.com/sharedby/scj1 - What travel company you know gives its members the opportunity to earn $60,000 + per year ,plus the following benefits...
Unlimited airfare worldwide Unlimited car rentals Activity costs covered Food expenses covered And Spending money provided
The Micasa Club Does

8) http://www.mymallworks.com/scj1/life_insurance.htm - You make $15 for everyone who signs up there child, niece, nephew, grandchild etc.. for the Free  Gerber Life Grow-up Plan - If you decide to sign up make sure to click "Bill Me Later" so they will not ask you for your credit card info. This is free to sign up and you get your own referral link and website, and on going help and support. You are paid once a month threw paypal or bank deposit.

9)  http://ourmoneybiz.com/index.php?ref=scj1 - It cost $1 to join but you make your money back by posting ads on classifieds sites and social media sites. I have made a total of $100 and I get paid the same day.

10) Rippln  is looking for beta testers for a new mobile social media app.
We are currently in the private invite only stage so please reply with the following...
1) Your name 2) Your email you want your invite code sent to.
This app has the potential to be extremely lucrative for those who get in early. Think facebook... (only with the potential to earn from everyone who joins after you).  Email me at Msjones24@live.com with your name and email address so I can send your code.


There you have it the list of great legit opportunities, the more you put in the more you will get out, if I can do it so can you, so no longer make excuses ,make a solution to your money problems.

If you have questions or need help email me at msjones24@live.com  I will return your email within 24 hours. I will be updating my blog weekly with new opportunities I find. Gerber Life Grow-up Plan - Child Life Insurance
Thanks for checking out my blog      

c6ef10ac48ca4e87157bf55fec82015b2a010ffab4ee6fa209

No comments:

Post a Comment